Digital Infrared Thermometer Specification
- Temperature range:-50 C to 380 C (-58 F -716F)
- Accuracy: +/- 2C or +/-2%
- C/F setting
- MAX/ MIN value, data hold
- Resolution: 0.1 C or 0.1F
- Operating temperature: 10 – 40C, humidity: 10-90RH
- Storage temperature: -10C- 40C
- Response time: ≤0.8 second
- Distance to Spot Ratio: 12:1
- Emissivity setting: 0.1-0.99 adjustable (default value: 0.95, testing different material easy and accuracy)
- Power: 2 x 1.5V Size AAA battery(not including)
- Battery life: 12 hours
- Back lighting
- Automatic power off in 10 seconds
- Error calibration (Calibrate range: +/-4.5C)
- Size: 16 x 9x 4cm
- Weight: 151g
- While measuring, select the emissivity of the instrument according the measured object.
- The meter can not measure through glass or transparent surface. It will measure glass surface temperature.
- Steam,dust or smoke will affect measurement accuracy
- Before using, check plastic housing. Do NOT use damaged instrument.
- When low battery icon show on LCD, replace battery on time.
- Do not use the unit under explosive gas, for vapour or dust
- The unit may be less efficient depending on use
- Avoid being affected by arc welding machine and induction heaters, Electromagnetic field effects
- In order to get more accurate readings, the thermometer should be placed ten minutes before using when remove to new place
- Do not place the thermometer on or near hot objects
Warning: DO NOT point the laser beam towards the eyes directly, or it may cause permanent damage to the eyes
Packet content: 1X DT-380 Infrared Thermometer